Cancer is a bad word for any creature, humans or animals, especially for your pets. You can't prevent it, but knowledge is something important. If you know the symptoms and signs of this ugly disease, you could treat the cancer quicker extending your dog's life.
Cancer also can deploy faster in dogs than humans. Taking your dog every year for the check-up is great, but including this year, the dog may have a cancer and it deploys quickly, it could be deadly for your dog. So checking-up monthly is better.
Cancer doesn't differ between any ages as in humans, your dog could be a senior, an adult, or even a young pup. So, to detect the cancer in your own, if you notice any of these 10 warning signs in your dog, get him directly to the vet.
1. Unusual smell – if your dog odor is more bad than usual, the dog could have tumor. The smell comes from the dog's nose, rectal area, or mouth.
2. Lumps or bumps under, or on the skin – check your dog beneath weekly. This helps you to know if there is any bump or lump.
3. Unusual weight loss –if your pet losses weight suddenly, this something unnatural. And you should take him to the vet.
4. Changes in appetite – this is the fourth sign: Your dog's eating habits is known. You know how much they eat, how often and what they usually eat. If something unexpected happens like decreasing how much they eat, you must take them to the veterinarian. To take care of them.
5. Laziness – actually there are some dogs for being lazy. You are the only judge in this case.
6. Some respiratory problems – dogs can also being diseased by lung cancer, just like humans. So if you notice something unusual when your dog wheezes, coughs, or he has shortness of breath when he does some exercises, take him immediately to the vet.
7. some changes in behavior – if you notice some strange behaviors by your dog, this may mean that he has some pain. Just pay good attention to his playing, moving, walking and eating. If there is something wrong just take your pet to the near vet directly.
8. Open sores – this may lead us that there is something very serious is going on.
9. Diarrhea and Vomiting – taking care of your dog's physical state and behaviors is something really important for the dog owners. So when your dog have frequent Diarrhea and are Vomiting, this means that there is something wrong.
10. Pale gums – Your dog's teeth are as important as their ears, eyes, and skin. Brushing your pet's mouth regularly can avoid him to have pale gums.
So take care of these ten signs to avoid the happening of bad things to your pet.