Home » Trending » 11 Cats Were Found Abandoned In Airless Boxes, Saved, Healed & Are Ready For Adoption.

11 Cats Were Found Abandoned In Airless Boxes, Saved, Healed & Are Ready For Adoption.

Abandoning an animal is one of the worst things ever, I still can’t understand these people, who abandoned their own animals! This careless act will surely make the person, who does it, a bad person!

On the other hand, there are many people, who’d choose to help animals in need. One of these people is a lady from Stratford, London, called Wendy, who saved 11 animals!

When Wendy was on her way home, she found 4 boxes in an alley, and that caught her attention, so, she decided to get a closer look to figure out what was inside these boxes. She heard some meowing coming from the boxes, so, she directly opened them and found 11 taped-mouth cats with trash!

At first, she did not know what to do, but she then decided to call Celia Hammond Animal Trust, who came to the scene, and took the boxes with them. They caught these moments on video and posted it on Facebook. The video shows 2 adult cats, and 9 babies, who were finally saved! Thanks to Wendy, who did not ignore the boxes! Watch the video above to have more information.

Share this with your family and friends.
Stay for one more story, be sure to check out these Top Trending Stories below:

Next Story :

Family Left Their Dog In Hot Car Wearing Diaper For 2 Hour Hike

An incident took place in Squamish, BC, in a hot afternoon in August, left people shocked! A little dog was left locked in a hot vehicle by its owners for more than two hours.



The dog’s owners arrived at the Sea to Sky Gondola intending to do sight-seeing for few hours. They brought their pet with them, but, they left it inside the vehicle and went to do their sight-seeing. The worst thing is that the dog had been left in diapers, which meant that they had already decided to go for so long. Why did they leave the dog, when Sea to Sky Gondola is a pet-friendly place?! Thankfully, the dog was saved after 2 hours by police, who was contacted by some bystanders who started to get worried. 



Share this with your family and friends

You may also like